Obrigada! - Thank you!

Tenho que partilhar convosco o que recebi hoje no correio! Depois de semanas à espera (a encomenda ficou retida na alfândega) finalmente chegou uma encomenda dos Estados Unidos que esperava ansiosamente: uma caixa enviada pela Summerset que continha nada mais nada menos que:
I have to share the contents of my mail box today! After weeks of waiting (this package was held at the Portuguese customs), finally the long expected package was delivered to me; this package was sent by Summerset and its contents are the following:
O tecido vermelho é crepe 100% lã e foi-me enviado especialmente para fazer este modelo (imagens do site http://www.burdamode.com/):
The red fabric is a 100% wool crepe and is specially intended to make this designer model (images from http://www.burdamode.com/):
Cujo molde me foi enviado da Alemanha pela Tini há uns meses atrás:
The pattern was sent to me from Germany by Tini a few months ago:
Além do tecido continha um apetrecho para virar tubinhos de tecido, dois fechos e estas maravilhas:
Besides the fabric, it contained a loop-turner, two zippers and this outstanding set of buttons:
Estes botões foram feitos à mão pela própria Summerset! Para mim são o presente mais valioso dentro da caixa! Obrigada Summerset!
These buttons were handmade by Summerset! This is the most precious gift of all! Thank you Summerset!

Outra encomenda que recebi há alguns dias foi este fio 100% linho, desta vez enviado pela Mónica. Pela amostra conseguem adivinhar o modelo?
This other package came a few days ago sent by Monica. Monica was so kind to get me this 100% linen yarn intended for my next knitting project. Can you guess the model from the swatch?
As agulhas que vêm são de bambu e encomendei-as da Serranofil, também por indicação da Mónica. Obrigada Mónica, por tudo!
The needles are bamboo made and I first heard about them by Monica; she also told me where to order them (Serranofil) and so I did! Thank you for everything, Monica!

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Can not WAIT to see what your projects!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Burda Designer Model is one of my absolue favorites of the last years! Only far from my size... :o)

But I can hardly wait to see, how it will turn out on you!

Tany said...

I can't wait to start this project too! But I still have a few Summer garments in my list!

Vicki said...

Oh what lovely gifts! I am also looking forward to the seeing the outfit made.

Kitty Couture said...

What wonderful gifts Tany!! Especially the buttons - they're amazing! Enjoy :)

Oficina das Linhas said...

Ai que coisas tão lindas, receber correio é tão bom, aquela sensação de excitação antes de abrir o pacote. E esses botões são um espanto realmente.

Ah, e parabens pelo top branco, ficou muito bonito.

E quanto aos conselhos de saúde para as nossas máquinas, nunca é demais lembrar, embora eu confesso que sou um bocado esquecida nesse departamento. E quanto ao olear a máquina, não sei onde se põe o óleo, em que peças, por isso nunca pus, embora já tenha ido à Singer com ela e lá puseram o oleo, mas por esta altura já deve precisar outra vez.

Beijinhos e um óptimo fim de semana.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

I love those jet glass buttons! Phyllis

May said...

Great, you will be knitting that tank I also love. I will be checking your progress on it. Those black beaded buttons are very special and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love that linen! Your top will be amazing! So many beautiful gifts, you disserve them all!