Self-Made and worn lately – Roupa feita por mim que tenho usado


EN Summary: This week I’ve worn a matching set of raglan top and maxi-skirt, both made by me in October 2011 (I wore the top alone in one outfit and I’m wearing the complete set today). Keep on reading to find links to the corresponding outfit posts and sewing reviews.

---

PT Sumário: Esta semana usei um conjunto de top raglan e saia maxi feitos por mim em Outubro de 2011 (usei o top num look e hoje estou a usar a saia com o mesmo top). Continuem a ler para obterem links para os respetivos looks e para os artigos de costura.


EN: I wore the raglan top (BurdaStyle 02/2010 mod 112A) with a chevron faux fur vest and flared jeans this Monday, an outfit clearly inspired in the seventies; click here to see more photos of this look. 

---

PT: Usei o top raglan (BurdaStyle 02/2010 mod 112A) com um colete de pelo chevron e jeans à boca-de-sino esta segunda-feira, um conjunto claramente inspirado nos anos setenta; cliquem aqui para verem mais fotos do conjunto

EN: This is one of my favorite skirts (the Half-Circle skirt by BCN Unique patterns) and I love how it flows in the wind. I’m wearing it today (click here for more photos). Click here for both the top and skirt sewing reviews (scroll down to read the English review).

Thank you all for reading!

---

PT: Esta é uma das minhas saias favoritas (a saia meio-círculo dos moldes BCN Unique) e adoro a forma como flutua com o vento. Estou a usá-la hoje (cliquem aqui para verem mais fotos). Cliquem aqui para o artigo de costura da saia e do top.

Obrigada por aparecerem!

3 comments:

Pilar said...

Es un orgullo llevar las prendas hechas por nosotras mismas. Guapísima como siempre. Un beso

Lovenicky said...

I like the colour and combination of texture very much in the first photo. Did you make that vest?

Tany said...

Thanks Lovenicky! I didn't make the vest, it was a online purchase (stradivarius.com).